Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Tuesday Morning

Well, this morning, I was just minding my own sweet business, when I looked down at my arm, and guess what I saw? Yes! Correct! I did see a cockroach perched peacefully on me. And guess what I did? Bingo! (You're good!) I did scream. Then freaked out inwardly for a minute or two, watching it scurry around on the counter. Then I ran to my mom's room, and she was like, "Why are you waking me up? It's 7:15! Just go kill the little pest!" So I ran and grabbed a shoe, then flung it at the cockroach repeatedly, and then thwumped it viciously, then starred at it's mutilated little body on the counter. =) And that was my morning.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!