Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the
Well, this week’s assigned topic was Top Ten Books to Get in the Halloween Spirit, but because of personal reasons, my family doesn’t celebrate Halloween. So I mixed it up a little. Today I’ve listed the top ten books I want to read this autumn…“want” being the key word there. No guarantee this is going to happen. (Ha, whenever I write one of these season TBR “Top Tens” and I apologize in advance for not getting around to reading the books on the list, I think of the State Farm commercial: “Life comes at your fast…”) But hey. I’ll give it a shot.
1) The Guardian Duke by Jamie Carie. Because it’s about time I read this one. Oh, and I have it out from the library. That’s a pretty legit reason right there. *wink*
2) The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn. This is a pretty controversial book, but I want to read it anyways. Truth or fiction, it sounds like a clincher.
3) Timeless by Alexandra Monir. Cause I kind of have time-travel fever at the moment.
4) Longing by Karen Kingsbury. Everyone raves about Karen and I have read not one of her books. Ever. So it’s about time I start, and Longing is where I’m going to start.
5) Breathe by Sarah Crossman. Under the Never Sky meets The Forsaken. Result: awesomesauce.
6) Whispers in Autumn by Trisha Leigh. One word: aliens.
7) Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass. I adore the idea of this one (dreaming/parallel world). Haven’t heard a whole lot about it from the blogosphere, but I still can’t wait to get my hands on it.
8) Rockololic by C.J. Skuse. Currently reading this one and loving it so far.
9) Reaction by Jessica Roberts. Got an ARC for a blog tour…can’t wait to continue Heather’s journey!
10) Swipe and Sneak by Evan Angler. *sheepish grin* I’ve been meaning to read these for a month now. Get on it, Shelby! *cracks whip*
Tell me you top ten this Tuesday (how’s that for alliteration?!). Drop a note or leave a link in the comments!