Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #3

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.
Happy Independence Day and welcome to Waiting on Wednesday! This week, I’d like to share Time Between Us, a YA time travel novel that I’m looking forward to:
Anna and Bennett were never supposed to meet: she lives in 1995 Chicago and he lives in 2012 San Francisco. But Bennett’s unique ability to travel through time and space brings him into Anna’s life, and with him, a new world of adventure and possibility.

As their relationship deepens, they face the reality that time might knock Bennett back where he belongs, even as a devastating crisis throws everything they believe into question. Against a ticking clock, Anna and Bennett are forced to ask themselves how far they can push the bounds of fate—and what consequences they can bear in order to stay together.

Fresh, exciting, and deeply romantic, TIME BETWEEN US is a stunning and spellbinding debut from an extraordinary new talent in YA fiction.
[description from Goodreads]
As a HUGE fan of Doctor Who, I get pretty excited stuff that has to do with time travel. So, as you can imagine, this book really sparked my attention. It’s due on shelves October 9th of this year, so thankfully we don’t have too long of a wait. I have a feeling this is going to be fantastic, so be sure and pick it up!
What upcoming books are you looking forward to? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments :

  1. I've seen other folks posting this and it looks really good. I'm not really in YA but this book is definitely on my TBR.

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks lovely! I'm excited to get my hands on this one as well! Great pick!
    My WOW
    <3Inky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower from Waiting on Wednesday. I would love a follow back. My blog is: http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!