Sunday, July 15, 2012

IMM #2


Welcome to this week’s edition of In My Mailbox! This meme is hosted by Kristen at The Story Siren.

Surprisingly, my mailbox has been getting a lot of activity recently, so take a peek at what I received this week:



The Probability of Miracles (won). Thanks Penguin Teen and Goodreads!


Jabin and the Space Pirates (ARC). Thanks to debut author Bev Allen!


Last Kiss in Venice (ARC). Thanks to author Martin Chu Shui!

Reflection by Jessica Roberts (e-book for tour). Come by on September 5th to see my review for Reflection. Don’t miss any of the other awesome stops it will be making on its tour hosted by YA Bound!
Keep an eye out for reviews of these books! What’s in your mailbox this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!