If you know me, you’ll know I’m a cover lover. Like, big time. Sometimes I’ll buy a book just for the cover. Ok, not that often, but sometimes. Whoever said “Don’t judge a book by its cover” was an idiot. Covers are huge, guys. They can make or break a book. Which is why I’m super happy to announce that today’s Top Ten Tuesday is dedicated to covers!
1) Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi. I love the blue and lavender starry-theme, and dag nabbit, I’ll just go ahead and say it: you can almost envision Perry swaggering towards you, his hair tousled by the wind of the Aether, his shirtsleeves rolled up to his elbow…*sigh*
2) Belles by Jen Calonita. Pink + polka dots + silky flower = so. girly.
3) The Forsaken by Lisa Stasse. I kind of thought this cover was a little weird at first, but I’ve grown to like it. I’m not exactly sure why yet.
4) The Pledge by Kimberly Derting. Love the creamy white skin contrasting with the black cape. I feel like this cover really captures the essence (haha, little joke there, get it? The Essence?) of the book. Somewhat creepy, but also intriguing.
5) Altered. You knew it’d show up on here. You had to. Who couldn’t love this cover? He’s It’s a piece of art. *swoon*
6) I’m So Sure by Jenny B. Jones. Derpy cow with a tiara. Love it.
7) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I just can’t get enough of this book. It’s literally on like every TTT list I’ve ever made. I like the UK cover of this one better than the US cover, by the way.
8) Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame. Downton Abbey, anyone?
9) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Before it got redone with the weird eye-waterfall thing.