Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
1) Maya Davis series/Lauren Holbrook series by Erynn Mangum. Funny and romantic. How much better can it get?
2) The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland. I thought it was kind of predictable when I first read it, but it makes for a good, fun read when you need one.
3) 86 Bloomberg Place series by Melody Carlson. Total chick-lit. All the way.
4) Holly’s Heart series by Beverly Lewis. I’d classify this as more middle-grade than teen, but it’s still really cute.
5) The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. Brings back childhood memories.
6) Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley. A good summer/beach read. Put it on your summer reading list! Yes, now!
7) Heist Society series by Ally Carter. Spy books are the best. Period.
8) Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg. I’m not a huge fan of re-makes of classics, but this one does it nicely… without butchering it.
9) Belles by Jen Calonita. Cute and silly and absolutely cliché, but there’s a time and place for even those types of books.
10) Bunheads by Sophie Flack. I genuinely loved this book. Read it last summer and will probably read it again this summer.
Share your Top Ten in the comments below!