It’s been a while since I’ve done a Top Ten Tuesday, but here I am again! They’re too much fun to not participate. Today’s topic is 2013 debuts. New year, new authors, new books. Take a look at what I’m pining for this year:
1) Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza. Sounds like an incredible dystopian debut.
2) Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans. Otherworldly thriller? Sign me up.
3) Pivot Point by Kasie West. I’d read this just for the cool cover.
4) Altered by Jennifer Rush. I have it on hold at the library this very second. *hyperventilates*
5) Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton. If the book is as stirring as the cover, I’m gonna love it.
6) Poison by Bridget Zinn. Looks like an adventurous middle-grade novel.
7) Nobody by Us by Kristin Halbrook. This'll probably be the comtemporary romance of the year.
8) Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson. Because I love retellings.
9) Coda by Emma Treveyne. Dystopian with a focus on music? Um yes.
10) A Point So Delicate by Brandy Colbert. I have a fetish for books about ballet. *shrugs*
What debuts are you looking forward to this year? Leave a link or comment below!