2) Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. It’s just so stinkin LONG. And the movie is…well, not.
3) War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. Ditto.
5) The Gone series by Michael Grant. These books. Are so very disturbing. And no one seems to realize that but me!
6) Unwind by Neal Shusterman. Everyone says that this book is really creepy, but I’m not sure how creepy. I can handle a good portion of creepy, but I do have my limit.
8) The Screwtape Letters/ Mere Christianity/ The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis. No, I haven’t read these. Just go ahead and hate me. I tried picking these up when I was younger (early teens) and they were just too deep for me. I’d probably like them now, though.