Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top Ten Best Movie Adaptations


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

1) The Hunger Games. I liked the first one, and I’m sure I’ll like Catching Fire. Not sure how I’m going to feel about Mockingjay, though. *shakes head mournfully*

2) The Lord of the Rings. From what I’ve seen. ;)

3) The Hobbit. “I’m going on an adventure!”

4) The Help. Love it just as much as the book.

5) The Chronicles of Narnia. Duh.

6) Pride and Prejudice (Kiera Knightly version). LOVELOVELOVE.

7) The Phantom of the Opera. You haven’t seen it?! Go watch it now. Right now.

8) The Princess Bride. A favorite in the homeschool community, of course. ;)

9) Les Miserables (2012 version). Oh my heart.

10) Jane Eyre (2011 version). Much better than the older version, in my opinion.

Share your Top Ten in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!