So in order to make the publishing process more accessible, Hipso has come up with the ‘Next Big YA Book’ event.
How it works:
Hipso is looking to publish the next big YA book, and then give the author all the perks that we possibly can. We will open our submissions to any writer who believes they have created the next YA sensation. No agent/credentials necessary. The important criteria are that their manuscript must be finished and not already published somewhere else. The open submissions will begin on June 10th and end on July 10th.
To the selected author, Hipso is offering the following:
- A publishing contract with Hipso
- Their book available as an eBook on all major retailers - Kindle, NOOK, iBooks, Kobo, Sony, etc.
- A badge to next year’s BOOK EXPO AMERICA
- A ‘BOOK BLAST’ blog tour, which will be posted on 50 blogs.
- Exclusive front-page podcast on Authorsontourlive.com (which gets close to a million hits a year)
- Customized downloadable Bookmarks from Gina @ Behind A Million and One Pages