Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Scratch that. I’m not a fictional character and I’m totally crushing on all of these guys. Psh.
1) Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games. Let’s get the clichés over with- I mean, come on, we all love Peeta the Bread Boy.
2) Adam Kent from Shatter Me. *swoon*
3) Warner from Shatter Me. Ok, ok. I get it. He’s a sociopath. But there’s something about him that appeals to everyone. It’s downright creepy.
4) Oliver from The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. You know I’ve got a thing for British boys… *wink*
5) Peter Pan. I know this sounds weird, and slightly illegal, since he’s supposed to be a kid and all, but I’ve always had a bit of a crush on Peter.
6) Marcello from the River of Time series. Italian guys are the best. Especially when they’re all chivalrous and whatnot.
7) Noah from The Notebook. There’s something about a guy that sends you letters every day for a year.
8) Fang from the Maximum Ride series. No explanation needed.
9) Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars. Because he’s pretty much anything a girl could want in a guy.
10) Four from Divergent. Fearless (almost), dark, and mysterious. Yes please.
Leave a comment or link with your top ten!