Sunday, August 21, 2011

10 Things I Heart about the Hunger Games (in no particular order)
1.) Peeta- *sigh* Enough said.
2.) Cinna- He was so calming and stable, especially for Katniss when she was about to go into the arena for the first time. He always did what was best for her, even if she didn’t know it at the time. I hated it that he had to die.
3.) Prim- She was so innocent and young in the first two books, but she seemed so mature in Mockingjay. It was like the effects of the war had made her old before her time. She was so, so sweet and caring.
 4.) Katniss’ fiery spirit J
5.) The non-stop action
6.) The uniqueness of each arena and the mysterious trials they hold
7.) Haymitch-you gotta admit, he’s pretty hilarious sometimes (that is, when he’s sober)!
8.)Effie Trinket- Prissy, utter clean, loud, and downright annoying. But I loved her because she has a sweetness about her that Katniss had probably never experienced before.
9.) The one time during training (for the 1st Hunger Games) when Katniss shot her arrow at the Gamemakers. I didn’t stop laughing for a solid 5 minutes, at least.
10.) Mags. Especially in the 2nd Hunger Games, when she realized that one of them, either Katniss, Finnick, Peeta, or herself were going to have to die by the fog. She just calmly walked in, bravely facing her death straight in the face. And yeah, I cried.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love love love to receive feedback from my readers! Please feel free to comment on any post with your thoughts.

P.S.- Gobs and Gobs of Books is an award-free blog, and as honored as I am to receive awards from awesome people like you, please know that if you nominate this blog I will not pass on the award. Thanks anyway!