Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I stole today’s topic from last week, because today’s *chosen* topic was one I’ve done over and over and over…and over (Top Ten All Time Favorite Books in X Genre). But because I was slack last week and didn’t post, it all worked out nicely. J So here’s my last week’s list this week.
1) J.K. Rowling. Go ahead, hate me. Nah, I’ve never read Harry Potter. How am I still breathing.
2) Gayle Forman. Literally all her books are on my to-read list.
3) Susane Colasanti. Her books look so cute, though.
4) Sarah Dessen. I half-way read one of her books in middle school, but that doesn’t count.
5) Jodi Meadows. I have Incarnate on my shelf, I promise you!!
6) Kiersten White. Heard so much about her, never read a single sentence she’s written.
7) Jennifer Echols. I’m dying to read Such a Rush.
8) Maggie Stiefvator. Why am I such an awful person.
9) Jennifer Armentrout. Basically everything she writes, everyone loves. Or so it seems.
10) Abbi Glines. One summer I’m just going to solely read Abbi Glines.
Share your Top Ten in the comments below!