Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread
My name is Shelby, and I’m guilty of purchasing books out of pure devotion and admiration, then promptly neglecting them. Anyone else done this? *wide show of hands* Awesome, at least I feel a little better now.
1) Yukon Quest series by Tracie Peterson…honestly, it’s been collecting dust now for at least three years.
2) Jane Austen Collection…a set of four that I’m itching to read but haven’t made the time yet.
3) The Fault in Our Stars…this one barely qualifies for the list, since I have it on my schedule for next week. In bold pen, highlighted. *nods*
4) Delirium…in my defense, I just bought this one recently.
5) Torrent…um…I may or may not have taken a break from the series and kinda forgot about getting back to it…
6) Radical…got it for Christmas, but I will finish it before next December. I will.
7) The Scarlet Pimpernel…a nice hardback copy that’s calling my name at this very instant.
8) Kim…I don’t know. I just haven’t had a hankering for it. *shrugs*
9) Wuthering Heights…quite thick, but a must-read classic. It’d be book-felony to overlook this one.
10) Great Expectations...even though I could get this one from the library, I know I’d never have enough self-discipline to make myself read it if it wasn’t mine. So I made it mine. And I still haven’t read it. *facepalm*
Any of these books on your list too? Remember to comment or leave a link below!