Today’s we’re talking about bookish celebs we’d kill to meet. Or be in the same room with. Or just get a glimpse of jogging down the street…or buying cereal in Wal-Mart…well, this got creepy realllll fast. But that’s what today’s all about, right? (Just nod like you agree with me).
Because this topic is supposed to include mainly authors, bloggers, or an aspiring writer’s pet goat, I’ll try not to expand my list to hot fictional guys (of whom I do so love to ramble about). But give me some grace, here.
1) Jane Austen. Duh.
2) Veronica Roth. She’s epic. Her books are epic. Everything she touches emits a glow of epicness.
3) James Patterson. Even though he never smiles… (that is a little creepy, isn’t it?)
4) Gabrielle Carolina. She’s got an awesome blog and an even awesomer opinion on books. I will totally read anything she prescribes. Oh, and she gives good bookish/blog advice, too. J
5) J.R.R. Tolkien. Master of fantasy. Creator of Middle Earth. Follower of Christ. Can he get any more cooler?!
Wow, that last one sounds totally nerd…
6) Jenny B. Jones. The woman’s so hilarious she’d probably have me rolling on the floor in tears. Besides, she’s just way too cool for an adult.
7) Nathanial Hawthorne. Because he’s always intrigued me.*shrugs*
8) Charlotte Bronte. I’ve always seen her as a deep, interesting person. And I like people like that.
9) Emily Dickinson. Because someone told me I looked like her once. *chuckle*
10) Lisa T. Bergren. Because she’s my new favorite author. And she’s another cool adult. (Review of Waterfall to come!)
Your turn! Leave a link in the comments, or just drop a note telling me who you’d love to meet! Any of ‘em on my list? What would you do if you met that person?